Wednesday 25 September 2013

Rank Oriented Review For A Rank Oriented SEO

Mentis Consulting Inc has been proficient in rank oriented SEO activities and hence we have several happily satisfied clients across the globe. This has been an account from one such person and please see what his thoughts are for us.

Hello Friends, I m Baud Shaun Walker and I m from Christchurch, New Zealand and today I feel elated to present this Mentis Consulting review. I have been running an Accounts Firm and have my business scattered throughout 4 major cities of the country. Standard and over the shelf accounting software have proved to be useless for our firm, as we perform accounting practices with a different approach. Thus, we looked for some software with prominent features and in such pursuit, I was referred the name of Mentis Consulting Inc which is a company based in New Delhi, India. Technology has emerged as one of the shining grounds in India owing to the nation’s supremacy in digital setup and then getting work accomplished is also an economic advantage.  Thus I was not reluctant at all as I have heard a lot of their unmatched expertise.


I contacted Mentis via email and then by skype, where I mentioned the nature of my occupation and our specific requirements to their developers and I was told that comprehensive software development will take not less than 35 days owing to its detailed features. I was assured of quality product and to my pleasant surprise, the software was completed on 32nd day and we were asked to try the features. The software was a comprehensively crafted product but still some of the additional utilities were still needed that were unique to our accounting services. My chief accountant Mr. Gomes narrated the features and requirements and the project manager at Mentis did not take more than 5 minutes and comprehending the situation and in figuring out what programming tactic was exactly needs. As a result, after a week, we were informed that additional features have been added and to try the software firsthand. Mr. Gomes was happy to find the undue degree of sophistication and accounting automation that the Mentis Consulting has brought about in our practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment